MIMIC Simulator offers a unique and an inexpensive way to create a real world lab environment. It provides an interactive hands-on lab for quality assurance, development, marketing, sales, evaluation, deployment and training of enterprise management applications. It creates a customizable virtual environment populated with devices like routers, hubs, switches, probes, cable modems and workstations.
The most common uses of this versatile suite are:
* Development and Testing: Management application developers can implement their products quickly and test reliably.
* Evaluation: Enterprises can evaluate the suitability of applications with anticipated failure and growth scenarios, or qualify purchases before deployment.
* Trade Shows: Marketing can setup powerful "live" demonstrations at trade shows.
* Sales Demos: Sales can tailor presentations to the individual customer's environment.
* Training Environments: Realistic training scenarios can explore all possible cases. Training environment can be portable rather than based on the classroom.
The MIMIC Simulator suites include:
* MIMIC SNMP Agent Simulator
* MIMIC Cable Modem Simulator
* MIMIC IOS Simulator
Download Link reupdated on 29 March 2007 (Zip File Size : 22720 KB)CODE