Welcome to the (unofficial) Wiki of QEMU
, the open source processor emulator.
This unofficial QEMU Wiki collects information, tips & tricks about QEMU from the #qemu
channel on the freenode
IRC network, from QEMU developer mailing list
, from QEMU Users forum
and other sources
. Maybe you are interested in some QEMU advantages
- Alphabetically ordered Title Index of all available pages
- Quick Start Guide for running Windows on Linux and Linux on Windows
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- QemuOnOs for installing QEMU on various OS (QEMU on e.g. BSD, Linux, Ubuntu or Windows)
- OsOnQemu for installing various OS on QEMU (e.g. Knoppix, Hurd, Linux, Mepis, Puppy, Damnsmalllinux, Debian, Plan9 or Openbsd on QEMU)
- QemuDict is a dictionary and a list of terminology
- QEMU and network guides for networking with qemu - also see FAQ
- Main Documentation, and other:
- Virtual_Firewall_with_qemu ipcop / smoothwall on qemu (working Notes)
How to use this site
- A Wiki is a collaborative site, anyone can contribute and share:
To learn more about what a WikiWikiWeb is, read about WhyWikiWorks and the WikiNature. Also, consult the WikiWikiWebFaq.
- Edit any page by pressing 编辑 at the top or the bottom of the page
- Create a link to another page with joined capitalized words (like WikiSandBox) or with ["quoted words in brackets"]
- Search for page titles or text within pages using the search box at the top of any page
- See HelpForBeginners to get you going, HelpContents for all help pages.
This wiki is powered by MoinMoin..
FrontPage (2007-03-02 22:19:30由Nicholas.A.Schembri